Far Away Far Away

This looks absolutely beautiful! Great work!

The Hard Chickens The Hard Chickens

Sorry, I didn't personally find this funny. Animals swearing and making sexual references isn't enough to make me laugh. You should also invest in a pop filter for your microphone if you plan on making more stuff. I can tell that you at least tried with how it looks, so that's just a case of practicing more.

Star Wars Stick Fight Star Wars Stick Fight

Nice pacing and movement speed. It flows nice and smoothly, too. Good job :)

2ds Announcement 2ds Announcement

Clever and funny, I like it. Good use of music, too. Keep practicing animation and you'll be making some top notch stuff!

Legend of Link Legend of Link

People have already said it, but a lot of these jokes are over-used, so it not that interesting for its writing. In terms of animation however, it's very clear how you improved over time, and by the time you got to the end, I'd say you're pretty good. The second-to-last sketch before the credits was very nicely done.

Stompy's Grounds Stompy's Grounds

Very good. I haven't seen anything like this before. The minimal animation and simple-ish style somehow adds the the humour of it (at least, I hope it was intentional, otherwise I just accidentally insulted you, oops)
But yes, funny. Good voice acting too, nice job.

samuelentertainment responds:

Thank you.

Game Grumps-Arin is Weird Game Grumps-Arin is Weird

I kinda like this, but really, that's mostly due to the funny audio. There wasn't very much added to what was already there, as in it wasn't visually interesting (although I do like the colours used). It seems like you've got the right intentions, but you should choose an audio clip that has the Grumps playing out or describing a scenario, that way you can add the visuals yourself, making it more interesting for the viewer, rather than just having Arin sitting on the couch, with an occasional background change.
You're headed in the right direction though, so keep it up! :)